COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL
Clients We Have Worked With
Why Choose Us?
- Over 18 years of experience in the industry with thousands of professional shoots under our belt
- Our mission is simple – to produce excellent, modern and stylish photography for our clients!
- As active members of 6 professional bodies, you can be reassured we will capture exceptional, creative photography
- We offer a transparent pricing structure so you’ll be pleased to know that there are never any hidden costs.
- Over 300 genuine on-line reviews from our happy clients
- We have a professional photographic studio in Leeds and also have a full portable studio that can be set up in any location
- We can provide on-site printing for events and location shoots
- We have a network of professional stylists and make-up artists whom we can book for any portrait or fashion shoots, therefore saving you the time and trouble
- We can upload your photos onto a secure on-line gallery, so you can view your stylish pictures and purchase prints in the comfort of your of home with no hard sell
- We professionally edit all the photos as part of the cost to ensure they have the best clarity, contrast and colour balance, etc
- We always receive excellent feedback and many of our photography projects come to us through recommendation from our happy clients
- We are fully insured for all studio and on location shoots
First Direct, McDonalds, Holland and Barrett, Barclaycard, Co-op, Lloyds TSB, Yorkshire Television, Radio Aire FM, Dunhelm Mill, Finnings/Cat, DHL, Vue Cinema, Natwest, National lottery heritage fund, Roy Castle Lung cancer trust, Britvic, Pharmacy 2U, Rugs Direct, Dental Protection Organisation, Crown Plaza, Landor, Zoflora, Grazia, Caribbean Blue, Miller and Carter Steak House, Mid Yorks NHS Trust, South Yorkshire NHS Trust, Leeds NHS Trust, Arriva, Bradford city council, Pago fruit juice, National Policing Improvement Agency, Swtich 2, Ryden, Idolight, Newmark, Lucion Services, BGS Biogas, Schattdecor, Atisreal, New business clinic, Streets ahead, Dearden consulting, Saaf international cosmetics, Handyman UK ltd, Harrogate Confidential, Ice cube events, Religion night club, The Box hairdressing, Kaiser Chiefs, Elbow, Graham Coxon, Attraction Dating, Courtney Pine, MEC UK Ltd, Red Agency, Smithy’s Fancy Dress, St John’s Centre, Acorn Stairlifts, Dance4Life, SiteXOrbis, Skin2, Fleurets, Galexy FM, Hill International, Katie Ledger – Channel 5, Ford Warren Solicitors, Break (charity), Antony’s piazza restaurant, Park Lane properties, Leeds west Academy, BPP, Giles Insurance, HGF Solicitors, Eversheds, Movember, Cintas, Medacil, Arconic, Vantage Motor homes, Salts Deli, SICL, WSB
Richard photographed the staff at Ford & Warren Solicitors for our new website (due to launch soon!) and did a great job. He was professional and really put people at ease behind the camera. I was spoilt for choice with all the images Richard supplied and would definitely recommend him to others
Richard provided a great service and was on hand to share ideas about how we could capture the event and ensure that everyne would have a photo after the event. All of this was included in our quote and the service and delivery could not be faulted. Richard soon put me at ease with arranging such an event and the results were fantastic. We received great feedback from the guests too! I will certainly recommend using him again.
Richard photographed a roadshow event for Guardian News and Media taking shots of speakers and general networking. His photographs were great and I very much enjoyed working with him.
Richard did a great job of photographing a really high turn over of people in a short space of time. I was tasked with taking photos of 65 members of NHS staff at two 2-hour sittings. Some staff were quite reluctant but Richard got lovely smiles out of even the grumpiest, and he did it all in super quick time, with great shots at the end. Even the people who considered themselves 'unphotogenic' were happy with their photos. He also did some photoshopping afterwards and the results were great. All for a very competitive price. He was pleasant, punctual and put people at ease. It was a pleasure working with him and I'll be calling him again next time I need a photographer.
Richard is an outstanding photographer. He took the photographs that we needed for the launch of our new Brand Prim and Proper By Maxi. He guided us and advised whilst been patient and brilliant. I am thrilled with the results the feedback about the photography for the website is amazing. Such a pleasure to work with he is now the official photographer for our company.
I have no hesitation in recommending Richard having used him to take some business photographs for me. His resulting work, which was promptly delivered, was beyond my expectations and was truly fantastic. So, it’s simple. If you are looking for a professional photographer, who produces fantastic results at a very fair price and has a friendly professional manner - use Richard.
Great product, great service. Reliable, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with! Would not hesitate to recommend to anybody looking for a professional photographer.
Excellent conference photographer. Professional, friendly and best of all, great photos
Richard was able to book in our corporate photo-shoot quickly and easily. We were very impressed with his quality of work and the speed in which he turned around our photos. When we have another event in the Leeds area we will definitely be using Richard again.
We use Richard for our corporate head shots. The photos are always excellent, mainly because he always makes people feel at ease and because of this he gets the best out of them. We also use Richard for our Christmas Party, he manages to get a great selection of photos and then collates them all onto a poster for us that we display in every office. I would definitely recommend him for both professional and personal photography.